Sunday, April 01, 2007

Tips from the some of the best

On Friday I got to spend time with some of Westminster’s finest alumni: Melissa Batulis and Pat Sandora. They actually made me feel a lot better about graduating. They've taken the broadcast communications major and used it for different things. Pat works in NYC for a production company, and Melissa is a reporter for WFMZ. They both seemed so happy about where their lives had taken them and are so competent and talented. I hope that in 2-4 years, I can be as successful and happy as them.

For capstone this week, we’re taking a look at free online job postings. I am constantly checking online job postings! I have a huge list of links in my “Favorite’s” folder on my browse. Pat also told me about a few other sites I’m adding to my list.

The site I like the most right now is Indeed. It’s clear and reliable and I like the way you can search different job titles. One of the producers of the Today Show suggested this one to me and I’ve liked it ever since.






1 comment:

Jolene said...

Hey hun!
Just poking around on the blogs. Couldn't log into my own, but I left a long comment with what I've been up to.
Online job postings are a great resource. I'm sure you know of any of the few I could suggest though.
Have a great week!
Jolene