Friday, June 08, 2007

Flag Etiquette Doc -- A Do or a Don't?

Do you know flag etiquette? This short documentary is made up of still photos of flags found all over New York City. It doesn't so much tell a story, but read off a list of do's and don'ts when it comes to the American flag.



I was on the fence about whether or not I really liked this documentary, but I've officially decided that I do. It does what it set out to do--inform the public about flag etiquette and use really nice photos of flags to keep the attention. I like the calm, quiet music behind it as well.

And to be honest--I think any voice over done by a person with an accent would keep my attention for any amount of time.

1 comment:

Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

Next time people get their underwear all twisted out of shape about free speech and the flag, they should consider how the money changers use and abuse it first.

Finding anything in the area of reality TV/documentary/National Geographic/Discovery network jobs?