Friday, July 08, 2005

Calm before the storm...

Well....I am writing from the 10th floor of 30 Rockefeller Plaza. At the moment, I'm in what everyone around here calls the "calm before the storm" (or as some people say, "the time before the rest of the day goes to hell", haha) The show around here is very random before late afternoon on Friday.

Since I'm not allowed to really talk about stuff on a blog, I'll just say that I have learned SOO much. It's been an awesome experience so far. (I've even gotten to meet some celebs like Bryan McKnight, Howie Day, Paula Deen, to name a few!).

I'm getting excited to c ome back to school, though. It's like instant adulthood here! I work like 8-10 days (plus the commute leads to a ridiculous day.) It's a lot of responsibility and always trying to make sure people are noticing me and stuff. I'm excited to get back to the calm of New Wilmington. And plus, even though this behind the scenes stuff is great, I totally miss being on air!!

Got to go! Rundown meeting.

:)

1 comment:

Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

Will they let you post some pictures on your blog?