Friday, July 22, 2005

I like to subtly crush others...

So, I like to consider myself a nice girl. I'm kind and considerate. I like to be polite and think of others first.

However, when it comes to something I really want, don't mess with me. I like to get sneaky. Like say, with broadcasting stuff. I love the other interns I'm with--but I've been determined this entire summer to make sure I'm the best. And written down, that sounds like such a snobby thing, but I think some other bc people can relate (I specifically remember having a convo like this with mr. pat sandora--and look at him now.) So I've found that there are ways to be cutthroat without being an obvious jerk. Which is kind of better than being a total bitch and making enemies. Gotta be smoooooooth like butta.

And I gotta tell ya. Some of these interns are so darn worried that they're "bothering" the producers or "doing something they shouldn't." I'm all about respect and following the rules--but holy cow! You gotta stick your neck out a little bit or else you just become the errand girl! Gotta grow some guts. Guts are goooood.

I get to do a newscast on set this weekend--so thats fun...and nervewrackign. Then next week is my very last week. Yikes, can't believe it!!

2 comments:

Laura K. said...

awesome, that rocks! have fun with it, get a tape! lol . good luck!

Pat Sandora said...

Crush them all, Liz.... CRUSH THEM!