Sunday, October 16, 2005

Back to TODAY

I took a trip into the city today, since I'm home on fall break, to see the old weekend today folks. Man are they great! My dad and I went in to see the show...stood outside for a few minutes but it was cold and windy, so i was like, forget this! I have an ID, we're going in! So we went inside and I got to chat with a whole bunch of the awesome people I worked with this summer (anchors and producers alike!). It was so good to see them again. They are just really wonderful people who helped make the awesome past summer just amazing.

Sitting in 30 Rock made me really nostalgic for the summer. I cannot believe I worked there. It is a little annoying because I can basically only go down from here. I still don' tknow what I want to do this summer. I was talking to one of the PAs I worked with and he was saying how I might want to think about doing something elsewhere, just because what more can I learn by staying in the same situation? And of course there's always more to learn...but it would be a lot of the same stuff. My gut feeling is leaning toward trying something smaller and local. Then again, I really want to keep the connections for after graduation. But either way, I'm ready to start out at the bottom and work my way up. I want to do it right.

So, New York City, until we meet again....I'll be in Amish country.

No comments: