Sunday, October 02, 2005

Oh Jealousy....

SO....let's discuss my extreme jealousy for pat sandora right now. Yeah, its extreme. He got the Weekend Today assignment and is now working there every darn weekend! AHH!! Man do I miss NYC and 30 Rockefeller CEnter and Weekend Today andalll that excitement! Oh man. I really have to figure out what's going on next summer, like if i'm going to try to get another internship there or if i'm going local. I seriously have no clue what I want to do. I feel like I have to keep that connection, but I'd also like to try something different. Like shadow a reporter or something. Tha'td be cool. If I could get the part time PA job, that only happens like Friday-Sunday, so I could totally do something else too. Gosh, I don't know.

Two more weeks until fall break! I am SO going into the city to see the show when I"m home. I"ve got to make myself known again!

No comments: