Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Real News Day

Today was awesome. Very long, but awesome. Kirstan and I went to the Lawrence County Central Court for the Felasco hearing. And that was one of the coolest experiences ever! There were some real live news people there too. I know everyone is innocent until proven guilty....but man....things do not look good for Felasco!

I definitly need more experince with things like that though. My package (which was edited in record timing) was definitely not good. So that's annoying. But its hard to not feel like "the college kids" at these things. Even when we do stuff better than real news stations, people still don't really take you seriously. But what can you do.

And Poodle was producer today and did an awesome job! As did the anchors I must say. They handled all my last minute craziness very very well! yay for them.

:)

No comments: