Monday, September 26, 2005

Rocking producers

I love it when there's a show producer who's totally awesome...aka Aidan Mewha. She made last week's TCL so easy! I did a package on Gary Felasco and his situation...though it wasn't from the angle I originally planned. My stand ups weren't that great and the story itself wasn't completely there or worth it. But it worked for the time being. I also got to anchor again which is always a good time. Me and Mike make a good pair, I must admit.....we looked gooood :).

It was cool to meet some BC alum this weekend at homecoming. That's always interesting. Of couse, there were some recent alums who I wish I could have seen (aka pat sandora, tandi lane)! But those graduates are just doing too well to come back and see little old WC. What can ya do!

Speaking of homecoming, yes that was my sorority, Kappa Delta, who won best float. Thank you very much.

:)

No comments: