Thursday, September 15, 2005

Anchorwoman ;)

Oh I love to anchor!! I said a few dumb things...the ad lib's always get me!! ("I got to talk to...that...guy...") But all in all, Liz Farry and Amanda Hauger make a fabulous anchor team, easter colors and all (despite the extreme difference in height:)). Luke did a great job producing and we had a record number of 15 peices of tape! Way to go tape people!

We have a lot of newbies who are really stepping up to the plate too. That's awesome. It's nice to see that we'll have some help because a lot of times, everything seems to fall into the hands of the same people all the time.

So I guess our biggest issue now is to keep packages coming. It gets tiring to do them all the time, but thankfully the sophmores are doing them already. Way to be!

Soooo moral of the story is....I love being on air. What can i say.

:)

1 comment:

Laura K. said...

ha ha ha . it happens. I guess my snotty aunt lives a few doors down from one of the anchorwomen of one of the cleveland news channels.... maybe we can hook you up.