Thursday, September 08, 2005

Well atleast there was a show...

Tonight was the first County Line of the season. And what a start it was. The good thing was all the new faces that will be helping out this year--especially the ones that you can tell are really gung ho and are gonna be awesome! Yay for them. Another good thing was the experienced people who completely made the show come out okay (melissa, justin, mike).

Now for the not so good...I think the worst was probably my rundown. The blueprint of the entire show and not only did it take forever to put together, but it was back timed wrong and was missing some things. It pretty much stunk. Producing is certainly not an easy job--especially the first show of a season. I think one of the hardest things is to not feel like you can necessarily just tell someone to do something and not have to worry about it getting done. Not that anyone is necessarily unreliable, but there are people of such different levels of experience. And plus, not having a class to do packages is going to make it really difficult on the main players who do it all anyway. Yikes for that.

Buuuuut hopefully we'll only go up from here! I cannot wait to be on air again!!! I've been looking forward to that since the last show of last season--with <> pat!! My gosh I miss pat! I certainly appreciate all that he was able to do last year and make look so effortless. It's corny, but true: One day I hope to be as good as Pat!!

Oh well--on to a new week!

2 comments:

Laura K. said...

haha that spam is dumb...

btw...keep working at it! you're already better than bobby fisher (who Pat took over from, not the chess guy) so , keep your head up! LOL

Pat Sandora said...

You're way better than I am, you just don't know it yet!