Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Senior Project??

For the past week or so I've been trying to figure out what I should do for my senior project. Ideally, I'd like to be working on writing and shooting new packages, but since I'm not at school that's not possible. And it doesn't seem right to not use my internship as some sort of project. But what?

One idea I had was to put together some sort of database/resource thing for myself with all the contacts I'm making. It could include both places and people. I could write about meetings I've had or will have with these people and suggestions they give me for my career. It's not a very exciting project, but it could be useful.

As for anything else, I really don't know what to do. I wish I had something more exciting or broadcasty to do, but I'm at a bit of a loss.

Any suggestions? Please let me know!

No comments: