Saturday, February 24, 2007

This week in broadcasting...

This week I anchored for The County Line. We did our show live during half-time of the men’s PAC basketball game, which was broadcast live over the internet! It was really fun to get back to anchoring and we showed my Taser package again. It was also good practice because we had to read from hard copy scripts since there wasn’t a teleprompter set up down in the gym. I think it all turned out pretty good.

We also had the first meeting of the Future Media Professionals. Our fabulous president Stevi Nelson has really gotten the club going. I think it’ll be good for the younger kids to keep up with and build on. We’re hoping to use the club as another way to network and share information and tips among students with similar goals. Hopefully it’ll prove to be quite helpful.

Spring break is coming up in a week. I’m really excited, despite my lack of amazing plans. I’m going to use it as time to catch up on the little things I need to do before graduation.

2 comments:

Kirstan Gides :) said...

miss ya girl!

B. Weaver said...

Did you have a copy of the half time TCL?