Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Thinking about thinking about a new focus?

Lately I've had job-searching on the mind and I'm starting to change my focus (actually, I'm thinking about starting to think about thinking about changing my focus!) I'm feeling like I should direct myself towards the internet as well as tv.

I feel like the opportunity on-line is huge. Not only that, but there also seems to be more chance to take creative control and it seems to me like the quality online varies, so it's totally do-able right out of school.

Here's something that helped spark these thoughts. I'm really excited about baseball season, so I was at the Met's website and I stumbled upon "Next Stop: Shea." I'm not sure what you'd call this (a vlog? a webisode?) but it's similar to a package, just online. I really feel like I could put together a piece with just as much quality on any subject (especially since the host looks like he's on our Coach's Corner set, but just switched the Titan uniform with Mets uniforms.)

This is all just something else to think about I suppose...

No comments: