Saturday, March 03, 2007

Where is the time going?

It’s spring break! Halfway through the spring semester of my senior year. (gasp!) From here on out, it’s on! Here are a few things I need to get done:
  • Resume Tape: My number one priority right now is getting more stuff for my resume tape. At least another package and some more stand-ups.
  • Career Fair: I also want to have a resume tape and a paper resume updated and ready to go to the career fair on March 28th. It looks like they’ve got a good line up of employers going, so I might as well take advantage of it.
  • Contact the contacts: I need to re-connect with some of my main contacts just so they don’t forget who I am!
  • Radio Resume Tape: I’m not thrilled about this one, but I feel like I should have a radio news resume tape ready just in case.
  • Career Search: I want to continue to look at my options, as I’m considering looking at non-news places now. I just want to see what’s available in my area.
  • Pass Class: I suppose I also ought to do my homework for my regular classes. The whole passing-so-I-can-get-a-degree thing always seems to fall at the bottom of my to-do list, but at least it’s getting done.

That’s quite a list and I’m sure it’s missing something, but at least it’s all definitely do-able. Here's to an awesome finale to my college career!

1 comment:

Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

The "contact the contacts" item needs bumped up-- it's a priority.