Wednesday, November 29, 2006

From Intern to PA

I'm done being an intern, once and for all. But luckily my time at 30 Rock is not over--I've actually been hired as a temp production assistant! I'm going to go back in a few weeks over the holidays to help out. It won't be for long, but I think it'll be just right. Just enough time to continue helping out, making contacts, and adding an actual job title to my resume.

In the mean time, I still have lots of odds and ends to get done. I've started to put together a kind of database thing to organize my contacts. I'm also organizing all the advice I've gotten from people so I don't forget it all. It's a pretty mundane task, though, so I'm really trying to force it out.

I'm very easily distracted. I think I'm going to get a digital camcorder for Christmas, so I've been comparison shopping like a freak! If anyone has any tips on what I should look for or where to get the best deal, let me know. I can't wait to get it!

And something I'm definitly looking forward too--coming out to WC for the final County Line! I have missed it so much that I just can't wait to get in the newsroom and studio again! And especially to see all my fellow BC-ers.

That's all for now! Stay tuned for more updates.

4 comments:

Kirstan Gides :) said...

First....Congratulations! You rock! Second....you will be here when?!?!?! GET HERE ALREADY!

Laura K. said...

congrats!

Amy said...

Hey girl! Congrats on the job...that sounds sweet :) Can't wait to see you next week at the show!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey hunnie! Congrats on the job. That's going to look REALLY good on your resume...along with the 50 billion internships you have! They'd have to be crazy not to hire you after graduation! Lookin foward to your return!