Thursday, January 25, 2007

Capstone Stress

I've realized that I am always so much more stressed out when I leave capstone class then when it first begins. So, when I was venting to a fellow capstoner, he gave me some of the best words of wisdom I've heard in a long time. I thought it might be useful to the others who are stressing about life after college too.

"You'll do whatever you have to do to be happy, and what you think you want to do now might not be what you end up doing 10 years from now. But you're good at adapting, so whatever you want to do you can do it." --Mike Wolenski

So wise!

3 comments:

Kirstan Gides :) said...

Don't stress...it will all fall into place!

:)

DJ Yokley said...

he's like a little buddha covered in hair

Tandi Lane said...

HA! I was gonna say exactly what DJ said! Anchorman pertains to life on so many levels! Great advise Mike Wolenski! I miss you guys and am glad you are supporting each other!